- Biodiversity conservation activities in the regular program of DLSOs.
- Extension of Artificial Insemination program in possible potential areas.
- Extension of Natural and artificial breeding services through the public private partnership in commercial milk production regions and periphery of urban areas
- Breeding improvement through natural services by developing the resource centers on public private partnership.
- Coordination and partnership among DLS, NARC and University for appropriate breed improvement in different geographical regions.
- Strengthening and capacity building of NBLC, Animal Breeding division of NARC and other livestock breeding offices for qualitative semen production and distribution, GMP, Bio-security.
- Development of Embroy Transfer and laboratory facilities.
- Managing the commercial livestock farming through registration of commercial farms and development of animal resource centers.
- Development and promotion of Livestock breeders associations.
Introduction Vision Objectives Breeding Policy Strategy Program Implementation Frozen Semen Quality Artificial Insemination A.I. Coverage (2016/17) Top A.I. Districts (016/17) Conception Rate (2014/15) Achievements (2014/15) AI Impact Study (2009/10) DCBIP Program AI Mission Program (PLBI) Livestock Breeding Offices